EXTERNAL ADVERT: VACANCY CIRCULAR NUMBER 2 OF 2023
QUALITY CONTROLLER x 2
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To oversee the maintenance and operation of the Laboratory in quality management and ensuring the necessary tests are done on all stages of the clay manufacturing process. To uphold the quality regulations/principles of the organization and supervise the production process to guarantee that all products produced meet our quality expectations.
• Perform quality control tests in the Lab on the quality and strength of bricks.
• Analyse samples to generate data for process and quality optimisation as per set standards.
• Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment in preparation for specific tasks.
• Perform quality control tests on ingredients, completed products and product samples.
• Address quality problems and Prepare samples prior to delivering product to customers.
• Adheres to Safety, Health and environmental policies and procedures in place.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or Analytical Chemistry or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Clay brick making/manufacturing environment will be
an added advantage
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a laboratory environment will be an added advantage
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Makoro Brick & Tile (Pty) Ltd
Private Bag 62
Or can be send via email: [email protected]
If you do not get response within 7 days of the closing date
know that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 06th June 2023