JB Group formerly known as JB Sports is a premium lifestyle brand offering men’s and women’s fashion, sportswear and accessories. We currently have below listed vacancies at the JB Head Office in Gaborone.
Merchandising Assistant X4
To identify trends, trading patterns as well as highlighting anomalies. Moreover, the candidate will be required to distribute and analyze sales and performance reports.
• Analyze inventory and maintain an updated list/record of inventory items and their locations in various stores.
• Analyze category and store performance.
• Taking inventory of items in storage areas to ensure that they are labeled correctly and in good condition.
• Ensuring that all merchandise is properly displayed and tagged according to store standards.
• Calculating markups on new items based on current sales trends.
• Assisting customers with locating products in the store by using computerized inventory systems or handheld scanners.
• Analyze product sell offs.
• Managing inventory movement and finalization of TO’s.
• Balance stock according to performance per store.
• Stocking shelves with new inventory or removing outdated items from shelves as needed.
• Performing clerical duties such as counting inventory or pricing items for sale.
• Updating records of inventory levels to facilitate accurate ordering and restocking efforts.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
• Adequate knowledge of the retail industry.
• Good problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas
• High level of organization
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent team working skills.
• High degree of attention to detail
• Can work under pressure with minimal supervision and can multitask.
• Strong analytical ability
• Intermediate Excel skill and knowledge
• Data capturing and record keeping.
• Understanding of fashion and Brand trends
• NetSuite proficient
• CUBE and BI proficient
• Microsoft Outlook proficient.
• Highest qualification Diploma or degree in Inventory management or any related course
• Any experience in Brand Fashion retail will be advantageous.
Address and email a detailed CV with all the relevant documents (qualifications, references, and certificates) to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
PO BOX 21102
[email protected] or [email protected] on or before 26th of May 2023.
For More Information On This Vacancy, Read Through The PDF Attached And Apply Accordingly