EXTERNAL ADVERT: VACANCY CIRCULAR NUMBER 2 OF 2023
MAINTENANCE FITTER & TURNER X 4
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To install, service and repair industrial machinery and equipment
• Conduct preventative maintenance, scheduled machinery services and conduct repairs in case of breakdowns on machinery and equipment to ensure maximum machine efficiency and reliability.
• Apply safety procedures and conduct inspections to ensure compliance with Botswana mining regulation standards to prevent personal injury and damage to machinery and equipment.
• Conduct housekeeping practices [cleaning and organising] within prescribed areas and on machinery and equipment to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
• Complete ISO and other relevant documentation [into. machinery and equipment] to ensure effective record keeping.
• Repair and maintain machinery and equipment, and also assist where required, in order to ensure the optimal efficiency of the Services at the required specifications to the factory.
• Apply trouble shooting and problem-solving techniques to enhance machine efficiency and reliability.
• Installation and commissioning of pipe-work as required by the factory.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Qualified Fitter & Turner with minimum N3 or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a related position and industry.
• Must be able to communicate efficiently verbally and in writing.
• Able to work effectively as part of a team.
• Adapt to new ideas/methods, display flexibility in work pattern when required
• Work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to be on Standby.
• Experience with Clay brick making will be an added advantage but not a necessity
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Makoro Brick & Tile (Pty) Ltd
Private Bag 62
Or can be send via email: [email protected]
If you do not get response within 7 days of the closing date
know that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 06th June 2023