Vacancy: Trainee Assistant Manager
Qualification: Degree in business or any related field
Experience: Experience in Retail business especially furniture business (added advantage)
Skills: Strong verbal and written communication
Strong leardership skills
Class B Drivers license: (added advantage)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Opening and closing of the store.
- Staff supervision, training and skills transfer where necessary.
- Responsible for sales and profit targets achievement.
- Responding to customer complaints and enquiries
- Stock management including stock taking.
- Daily floor walks to ensure proper pricing, display and stock availability.
- Establishing business relationships with suppliers and external stakeholders
- Take responsibility daily administration and office duties.
- Stock ordering and receiving.
- Performs day end and month end procedures.
Human Resources Manager
Western Furnitures (Pty) Ltd
P/ Bag 0028
OR [email protected]
Or hand deliver at Western Furniture Head office – Plot 1334, Western ICM complex, Mogoditshane.
Closing Date: 30/04/2023