EXTERNAL ADVERT: VACANCY CIRCULAR NUMBER 2 OF 2023
SHEET METAL WORKER x 3
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Precise fabrication of Chutes, Bins, Silos, Platforms, stairs, Fire/unfired vessels as well as fabricated machined items, mining equipment plus associated components and general engineering.
• General Boiler making duties which includes the use of grinding, cutting (friction & gas cutting) , welding (GMAW, TIG, Stick), polishing, cropping, pressing, heat treatment and stress relieving of steels.
• Good knowledge in pipe manufacturing and lagging.
• Interprets blueprints to determine locations, relationships or dimensions of parts.
• Train and guide junior employees on general boiler making processes.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Cambridge/O’ level Certificate
• National Trade Certificate (NTC3) in Welding or Fabrication
• Valid Driver’s licence
• 5 years’ experience in a Mining/Quarry/Brick industry or Heavy Plant Industry
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Makoro Brick & Tile (Pty) Ltd
Private Bag 62
Or can be send via email: [email protected]
If you do not get response within 7 days of the closing date know that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 06th June 2023