REPORTS TO: General Manager Finance
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• Analyze current financial systems to determine needs for reconfiguration, re-engineering integration, interfaces to streamline and develop best business practices in the company
• Review,development, testing and implementation of financial systems
• Maintain databases which are associated with capturing and manipulation of financial Data
• Analyze product business cases, product catalogue, service provisioning, billing process to ensure that systems process data in line with accounting standards requirements, regulated/approved tariffs to enable accuracy, and completeness of billing of customers and maintenance of audit trails and documentation
• Define and design business intelligence tools to draw reports across corporate data warehouses
• Undertake cost analysis and identify opportunities for cost savings using systems/automation/innovation
• Degree in commerce/business/accounting and membership of a relevant professional body. Additional qualifications in financial/accounting/business software and tools will be an added advantage
• Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer science and membership of a relevant professional body. Additional qualifications in business management/accounting, business systems development, implementation, administration, project management will be an added advantage.
• Masters’ Degree in Business administration will be an added advantage.
• Two (2) years’ post qualification experience in accounting/business management working with accounting systems and tools
• Five (5) years’ experience in Information Technology, systems development, management or administration
• Experience in use of accounting software/business systems, excel, data management and
LEGAL CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
• Membership to a relevant professional body
Remuneration: The Company offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and Identity document (OMANG) to: [email protected], Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources, P.O Box 700 Gaborone
NB: We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 22nd September 2023