REPORTS TO: General Manager Support Services & Human Resources
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• To contribute to the design and delivery of people and organizational development strategies and the management of change in support of the organizations strategic and operational plans, providing information, advice and services which will help the organization to achieve its ambition of being a high performing organization.
• To contribute, research and analyze ideas to the development of the organization’s Human Resources strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic business goals
• To develop a framework of policies, agreed by the General Manager Support Services and Human Resources which clearly defines all human resources management within BTC.
• Oversees the organization’s manpower planning, job analysis, evaluation and grading system effectiveness
• Prepares and monitors the division’s financial forecasts and budgets in order to ensure effective cost control/management
• Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification.
• Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage
• Nine (9) years’ professional experience in human resources management.
• Five (5) years’ managerial experience at a senior level of managing human resources in a corporate turn-around environment.
• Track record in delivering successful organization development projects and supporting major organizational change, influencing, building and sustaining relationships to achieve desired outcomes
Remuneration: The Company offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and Identity document (OMANG) to: [email protected], Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources, P.O Box 700 Gaborone
NB: We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 22nd September 2023