DRIVER MESSENGER (X1)- NORTH
In its pursuit to become a Competitive Commercial Power Utility within the Region, Botswana Power Corporation invites applications from suitably qualified, highly energetic, dynamic, result oriented, innovative, and customer focused individuals, who believe they can be part of a great team that delivers power to Botswana to apply for the below listed position not later than 11th June 2023.
Main purpose of the position
To drive company vehicles to transport company personnel or visitors and to provide messengerial services to the Corporation.
- Monitors vehicle mileage and ensures that it is serviced accordingly
- Ensures that the motor vehicle is always roadworthy and reports defects.
- Collects and delivers external mail, to various destinations as required. Collects and delivers outgoing mail to various destinations as required.
- Receive, capture/register and distribute incoming mail and parcels
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail from the Post Office or Courier (Official & Private)
- Reprographics (laminating, binding, photocopying, e.t.c)
- Collects and deliver files from the RMU to the action Officers and vice versa.
- Unload goods from large trucks, and load them onto smaller delivery vehicles.
- Completes vehicle logbook and ensures that all journeys undertaken are authorized by supervisor.
- Drives/collects corporation visitors and staff to/from various destinations as required.
- Cleans vehicles and ensures that they are kept in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
- Operates in accordance with policies and rules, while performing routine safety checks on own equipment and workspace.
- Atleast BGCSE or equivalent
- Light duty driver’s license
- Two years driving experience
- Process Management
- Customer Focus
- Drive For Results
- Action Oriented
- Interpersonal Skills
- Values Ethic and Integrity
Interested and suitably qualified applicants are requested to apply by no later than 11th June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.